•  
Advertise here

Lisalli to Qudra Lake - 20 Oct 2017

As the weather is getting better, let's have an easy fewbie level drive from Lisalli fort to Qudra lake and end up with a relaxing get-together or bbq session if anyone like. The beauty of this area, the wide open dunes, and with the occasional sighting of wildlife like gazelles and oryx are all reasons to set your pulses racing. The plan would be to meet up at 2:00 pm as per the below link and then head out to have some awesome fun through terrain that will leave you wanting more, and we will end it with a good spot to sit around Qudra lake and have a BBQ session with chats about the drive, general talk and share some jokes.

When: 20 October 2017 at 2:00 pm
Where: First Emarat Petrol station on Dubai - Al Ain Road after Outlet Mall.
GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KD4Lath3cB42

Level of drive: Newbie - Fewbie
Plan: Drive followed by BBQ
What to bring along: Stuff for BBQ like grill, charcoal, lighter fluid and BBQ meat or chicken, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 8-9 pm

Please RSVP on below calendar:

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

i had a thought today that you will post lisalli to qudra lake drive and you did it.. 👍👍👍

I am inn Gaurav Bhai for drive.. and for BBQ session mostly no.. have some family commitments.

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks everyone for joining, and it was the most memorable drive for me after a very long time. As my wife and kiddo have joined, and they both kept encouraging me for high-speed dune bashing with their screams and excitement throughout the drive.

Everyone missed our dear Superman a lot including my son, who was looking for Rahimdad's car on every stuck and refusal.

We all started almost on time, and the weather is getting so much better that at 2:30 - 3:00 PM standing outside was almost pleasant unlike before. We straight head to Lisalli fort and entered through the small-medium technical range, played there for an hour while heading towards the Qudra side. After an hour we cut short the route through a track and headed to nice medium long dune range behind Qudra area and had the best of drive experience. With an amazing experience in convoy, we never stopped or had any major incident and kept playing on those amazing dunes with the spiral track by going up and down on every dune. Cutting almost all the ridge sideways for the real excitement and adrenaline, everyone drove just perfect in that terrain. As this area is famous for gazelles sighting, so I have spotted many gazelles and tried to chase few of them too for good photos and will see what I have got in my camera.

By 7 pm we have reached to the Qudra lake and found a nice clean spot next to the lake for setting our bbq and food session. By now everyone was very hungry and looking forward to a quick relaxing drink and some nice food. Thanks to Noor we had some amazing fresh hotdogs, sweet potatoes and marshmallows. Thanks to Saleem we had nice chilled green tea. We spend almost 2-3 hours there and enjoyed every bit of nice breeze and ambiance with awesome company and talks.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Good Evening Gaurav ,,, Thank you for an awesome drive and experiencing new dunes. Thanks to all and can not wait for more drives. 

And Gaurav .. regarding photos upload I am trying to upload some photos but same issue I am facing so I hope I will be able to upload these photos to share memories. thanks

wonderful drive my boy was all smiles and nice laddos thanks mr and mrs gaurav bhai for wonderful rightwala food and leftwala food also but rightwala was more tasty then leftwala and thanks noor for the hotdogs and white and pink thingys :-D:-D

and rahim bhai we had a few goodwala stucks and and you missed the laddos which i took all of it...:-D

now where we headed liwa next...? from thursday night itself...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1