•  
Advertise here

Track day

Hi All,

The Track Day season is upon us.  I am looking forward to take my car onto the track and test it and myself out.  Since I haven't driven on the track here before the Dubai Autodrome rules  requires you to attend a "Novice" event first.  There is one coming up Friday 24th November at 17:30 which I would like to join.  Are there anybody else that would like to jump on this opportunity and join?  Price is AED 600 for 3 * 20 minutes session on the track.

http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/track-days/track-days-for-cars/

Alf

I'll do that too. :-)  Haven't seen any coming up lately though. I am in for sure if there is another trip doing a road trip. For me going to the track is a chance to really test out the car in a safe environment. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Alfie, which car will you be testing?

Do you know that most of the insurance doesn't cover motorsport here, and if something happens then you are on your own?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Hi @Alfie, which car will you be testing?

Do you know that most of the insurance doesn't cover motorsport here, and if something happens then you are on your own?

Gaurav,

Will be taking the Ferrari for sure.  Maybe also try out the new Jag. Regarding insurance, they said so on their (Autodrome) web site.  I only have 3rd party on my cars anyhow. Haven't had any accidents so far... (famous last words :-) )

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alfie said:

Gaurav,

Will be taking the Ferrari for sure.  Maybe also try out the new Jag. Regarding insurance, they said so on their (Autodrome) web site.  I only have 3rd party on my cars anyhow. Haven't had any accidents so far... (famous last words :-) )

Good luck then, have fun and be safe. I might join in Dec, when I have little time to play.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Alfie said:

Gaurav,

famous last words lol... best of luck (Y)

ah wish i could spectate

Edited by hAwX