•  
Advertise here

Worst car names ever

Barry

We’ve had the best car names ever thread, how about the worst?

Heres my 2 nominations, the Isuzu light dump and the Isuzu mega dump. It’s one thing rolling your kandura up and squatting, it’s another when you name a truck you designed after it. 

0436C945-0A9F-44FA-8963-EA9C5BE83152.jpeg

BE0F8E4D-A70A-40B4-937A-00AA280432EA.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

In my opinion, Pajero name is the worst name thought for such legendary 4x4 that won Dakar rally for 13 times unlike any other fancy useless 4x4's that can't even climb half of Faya, Bidayer and Iftar bowl.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Just now, desertdude said:

Legendary, that's bit of a stretch innit! When ever legendary and vehicle or 4x4 is used in a sentence, Pajero is not exactly the first thing that comes to mind. 

Especially given the fact that the only thing a Dakar-grade Pajero shares with a normal, bog standard Pajero is the name...

Anyhow, my nomination(s) for the worst-named car is almost anything that follows the word Renault; take your pick- Kadjar, Twingo, Kwid, Kango, Koleos, etc. etc. etc....  

1 hour ago, treks said:

Especially given the fact that the only thing a Dakar-grade Pajero shares with a normal, bog standard Pajero is the name...

Yes, I meant for Dakar grade Pajero only, that why would they name such legendary 4x4 as a Pajero.......!

Totally agree that after 2001 since till date they are just sharing a name for commercial use that not even remotely connect to what Dakar grade Pajero has in it.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I saw a chinese car om MBZ this morning, The brand was Trumpchi. Need i say more ? :)

• Haha (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."