•  
Advertise here

Family off roader

10 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks to desert safari track

As Compared to what? Weekend warriors going up and down big red, going around pink rocks every other weekend in winter or at most going somewhere different once a month or two months ?
You forget that was just part of the job. Ive worked with big car manufacturers from Porsche, Land Rover, Nissan, Toyota, Jeep, Honda so on and so forth in development of prototype SUVs  to marketing their finishef products. every where from Liwa,, Shuwehan, Margham Wagan Shoaib, Bidayer, Hayer, 53, Khatim Faqa, marqab, lisaili etc etc. Not to blow my own horn here. Ive probably forgotten more about desert driving and offloading than most people here know about it. So pretty disingenuous for you to say something like that, specially knowing me and my background for so long now. And as far difflocks go why stop at one as most come with rear only ir center. You can always install aftermarket ones on all two or three diffs ( depending on vehicle ) 

Edited by desertdude

9 hours ago, desertdude said:

As Compared to what? Weekend warriors going up and down big red, going around pink rocks every other weekend in winter or at most going somewhere different once a month or two months ?
You forget that was just part of the job. Ive worked with big car manufacturers from Porsche, Land Rover, Nissan, Toyota, Jeep, Honda so on and so forth in development of prototype SUVs  to marketing their finishef products. every where from Liwa,, Shuwehan, Margham Wagan Shoaib, Bidayer, Hayer, 53, Khatim Faqa, marqab, lisaili etc etc. Not to blow my own horn here. Ive probably forgotten more about desert driving and offloading than most people here know about it. So pretty disingenuous for you to say something like that, specially knowing me and my background for so long now. And as far difflocks go why stop at one as most come with rear only ir center. You can always install aftermarket ones on all two or three diffs ( depending on vehicle ) 

A pretty solipsistic view of the issue, to be sure...

1 hour ago, treks said:

A pretty solipsistic view of the issue, to be sure...

Not really, was just slightly offensive to say that all those years were just spent only going up and down one fixed route. So the information or view provided was irrelevant and/or not applicable in the weekly grind to pink rocks

• Like (+1) 1