•  
Advertise here

Your Favorite Second Hand Cars

sertac

Looking for second hand cars is hobby for me. Sometimes i am seeing nice cars and i am not planning to buy them (i need to make more money and have more parking space). I want to share them here. Maybe it will help any other person to get a good car. You can also share your favorite ads.

P.S Just to abide with forum guideline, break the link by adding a space before the .com

I am starting with this bad boy; 

2006 Patrol 4800 VTC 

https://abudhabi.dubizzle  .com/motors/used-cars/nissan/patrol/2018/2/19/nissan-patrol-safari-vtc-2006-for-sale-3/

Last few days time to time i am opening this ad and checking. 

I’m dreaming of LS400s. They’re dirt cheap now and offer a decent level of luxury and seem to run forever. 

https://dubai.dubizzle  .com/m/motors/used-cars/lexus/ls-series/2018/3/20/lexus-ls400-1999-full-option-good-conditio-2/?from_search=&back=L20vc2VhcmNoL2pzLz9pc19iYXNpY19zZWFyY2hfd2lkZ2V0PTAmc2l0ZT0tLSZzPU1UJnJjPTE0MCZjMT0xNDE1JmMyPTE0MTkma2V5d29yZHM9THM0MDAmcHJpY2VfX2d0ZT0mcHJpY2VfX2x0ZT0meWVhcl9fZ3RlPSZ5ZWFyX19sdGU9MjAxOCZraWxvbWV0ZXJzX19ndGU9JmtpbG9tZXRlcnNfX2x0ZT0mc2VsbGVyX3R5cGU9JmlzX3NlYXJjaD0x

• Like (+1) 1

I look for LS430s, 7 Series, S Class and all sort of AMGs 

Oh and a lotta old American land yatchs. The 70s Lincoln coupe is my fav

And recently have started to look at some 100 series Land Cruisers as well. 

In years gone by I bought second hand cars all the time because I couldn't afford new ones. As for my favourites? Always the ones that had the highest likelihood of running for at least six months without anything falling off, breaking, or blowing up. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Seems a good buy, with lil love this can be off-road and daily driver

Yes, absolutely. I am doing 100km per day with mine as daily driver and it never lets me down. The 6g72 is however a bit sluggish. I am not sure if that's only with my car or if they are just slow as they are.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic Nuyttens 3.0 is bit slower and less responsive than 3.5, but not sluggish by any means. It's still 180 hp / 1.5 ton = 120 hp/ton is decent power-weight ratio.

I am happy to take a look at yours, as I had one before 3.0 as well and comment further. If you like to pass by send me a PM

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 2 weeks later...

2013 Pentastar engine, Fox Suspension lift kit, manuel gearbox. Just i love it. 

https://dubai.dubizzle.com/motors/used-cars/jeep/wrangler/2018/3/21/very-clean-jeep-wrangler-2013-2/

wrangler.jpg

Edited by sertac