•  
Advertise here

C.A.R. - Carnity Archive Run (Win iPhone X)

Carnity

I give up AGAIN! Ive scanned the ENTIRE site again and not found anything ( other than what I have posted here)  I'm pretty much sure now its a wild goose chase. :?

1 hour ago, desertdude said:

I give up AGAIN! Ive scanned the ENTIRE site again and not found anything ( other than what I have posted here)  I'm pretty much sure now its a wild goose chase. :?

You are not alone. I've been spending every free minute I have looking through old threads. No doubt the prize will go to some newbie who discovers it on his first visit then disappears without contributing anything to the site. 

I agree with you all, but I'm still in the game as I could guess it wouldn't be so easy peasy for a hefty prize. I'm waiting for few more days till google search index that image and I can get to that from google images than searching for a needle in a haystack

11 minutes ago, Barry said:

You are not alone. I've been spending every free minute I have looking through old threads. No doubt the prize will go to some newbie who discovers it on his first visit then disappears without contributing anything to the site. 

Same here, I've scanned each and every thread,  post, blog, advise, biz listing etc etc and even the classifieds, TWICE. Its probably so obscure or vague that even looking straight at it, or just not there, it would take you 5 mins to realize it, let alone scanning through the posts.

8 minutes ago, amitaj said:

I agree with you all, but I'm still in the game as I could guess it wouldn't be so easy peasy for a hefty prize. I'm waiting for few more days till google search index that image and I can get to that from google images than searching for a needle in a haystack

EASY! You try going through 40,000 posts. 
Always looking for an easy way out! *insert faceplam emoji

P.S : Still wondering what ""marketing text of iPhone X" really means

Clue No: 1

Marketing text of iPhone X means, it could be this or any similar text Apple is using to market iPhone X.

With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes

The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical‑grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance

Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere

Your face is now your password. Face ID is a secure and private new way to unlock, authenticate, and pay for i phone X

The TrueDepth camera analyzes over 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 16 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, monkey, or robot.

The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.

With no charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for the future of wireless.4