•  
Advertise here

Name the car with 3 wipers in front

Danny

5 minutes ago, Barry said:

Citroen Saxo, but only the 1.0 model

Name a car with 3 headlights

Mate it is the smart. But ill give you that. 

Many of them classics have three headlights. tucker 48

• Haha (+1) 1

I was hoping someone would say Austin A90 but YEAH That's the sort of shizzle I was hoping to see 😂

Ok, name a supermini that was produced by Vauxhall in the late 90s, early 2000s that had a 3 cylinder engine. (I had one, nearly got killed in it when a truck decided to reverse over it and come through the windscreen)

ps if you have to google the answers, we have a fake petrolhead award trophy here for you to collect.

1 hour ago, Barry said:

I was hoping someone would say Austin A90 but YEAH That's the sort of shizzle I was hoping to see 😂

Ok, name a supermini that was produced by Vauxhall in the late 90s, early 2000s that had a 3 cylinder engine. (I had one, nearly got killed in it when a truck decided to reverse over it and come through the windscreen)

ps if you have to google the answers, we have a fake petrolhead award trophy here for you to collect.

Too British specific, I bet more than 70% here don't even know what a Austin or Vauxhall is ( Sorry not much love for tiny brit cars here ) let alone anything specific about them