•  
Advertise here

Pajero Timing Belt Replacement

On 3/30/2017 at 12:41 AM, Barry said:

That is a crazy price. I can do it for a quarter of that using genuine Mitsubishi parts 

Hi Barry,

Am a newbie here. Pardon me for asking. Do you own a garage in Dubai? If yes, I would like to get my Pajero to have the belts replaced. My odo is 95K now.

Regards,

Vishnu

Hi Vishnu, welcome to Carnity and we all really wish that Barry should own his Garage one day so we all can go to him or at least work for a garage.

Sadly now he has moved to the different side of the profession and busy installing the specialized adjustable window tints.

@Barry any luck if you can help him?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks Gaurav for the welcome! I hope @Barry can help me. Alternatively if there is a good garage in RAK that can do replace the belt for a decent price, I would be open to visit the place.

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, MisterPoet said:

@vishlad702Please share your experience of changing the belt through Mr. Mohsen (referred to by Barry). I would like to know where is the location, how much did it cost and what parts are included in the replacement deal?

So I just called Mr Mohsen and I am visiting there for the replacement on this Saturday.

He did not give me any costing over the phone which is fine for me. Shall give you the feedback once the work is completed.

Edited by vishlad702
  • Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Barry said:

Mohsen is based in al Quoz. When you visit his shop, call into the neighbouring ghost tints workshop on the left side and ask for Barry. We have free coffee 😁

Anything for a free coffee 😉