•  

Area 53 - Intermediate drive - 20 Apr 2018

Gaurav

It's time have some intermediate fun with a drive from Pyramids to Iftar Bowl in Area 53 area. This area is best known for its rolling tall dunes and massive drops. So get ready for lots and lots of fun with an overdose of adrenalin.

When: 20 April 2018
Meeting time: 1400 PM,
 the convoy will move sharply at 1415 PM
Where: Bidayer Shops

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/zV7uCUyrgGn

Level of drive: Fewbie - Intermediate
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
Plan: Drive, challenge and enjoy until about 7 PM
What to bring along: Evening snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 7 PM

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

11 hours ago, sertac said:

Nice to see @Asif Hussain is in :) Also nice to see @NOOR OMAR will be with us this week again. For sure i will be there. 

Thank you @sertac. After 2months i am going to see sand this friday. Thank you @Gaurav for posting this drive and for selecting this wonderful terrain... see you all at area53 

• Like (+1) 2

And after 2 months we will see your face @Asif Hussain, welcome back and we missed you

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank you @Gaurav for this awesome drive... It was really an overdose of adrenaline... LOVED IT

@Rahimdad @shadow79 @NOOR OMAR @skumar83 @EmVarlet @sertac @Gaurav and our passengers, thank you all for your support and help for fixing my pop out, stuck recovery and snack time four hours chit chat.. See you all soon..

Edited by Asif Hussain
  • Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use