•  
Advertise here

Car Tint

Srikumar

Hi,

Earlier I used to put Nanolux tints on my vehicles. They were made in US product offering 5 year warranty and had a decent setup in Sharjah for the installation where we could compare the various tints and heat rejection etc. They used to cost approx 250 - 400 for a sedan and approx 500 - 600 for a SUV. Unfortunately, they closed down.

Can anyone suggest a lesser known brand for tinting in the budget of max 400 for a SUV and which offers a good product with decent heat rejection. I am not interested in getting some of the tints done at 100 which peels off within a few months or the big brands like 3M or Vkool who charge min. AED 1000 for a tint.

Thanks

I heard LLumar is good and cost-effective. In my Pajero Im using Sun Guard (400 dhs) from USA with twin layer - so-called bla bla tech and not very happy with heat rejection. It's doing the same job as 150 dhs previous tint I got.

In RR, I already have some high-end tint with superb heat rejection but it's clear so I need something there with 50% tint. If you get some good deal, do share ill get my RR done as well.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I've put 3M on my beemer a while back, and although it was quite expensive, i am very happy with it. The 30% is ok for RTA, and really helps keeping the car cool.

I want to get some tint for my Pajero, and was not planning to spend the same amount of money. I heard that karaj.ae is good because it enables you to get quotes from different suppliers. One of my neighbors got a German brand of tint for around 4-500dhs.

Any idea on the prices for LLumar ? I remember a long time back in Europe we used to get the Foliatec brand that was very good stuff, but one roll would be around 300dhs and a full car would cost easily 600dhs without installation cost, and i'm talking about 18 years back. So i can imagine that a hightech window film really is a complex thing and can cost a bit.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use