•  
Advertise here

Vlad's New Ride

I'm sure most of you have heard about the beast. the limo of the President of the United States, but don't think the Russian presidents ride is any less. Unlike The Beast its not based on some ready made cadilliac truck chassis, but a specially made bespoke car made from the ground up. Powered by a 4.6 liter V8 592 Porsche Engine attached to a 9 speed Russian transmission. Not cheap either costing around 85GBP million.

Obviously costing so much, it probably has a lot of tricks up its sleeve, along with the obvious being heavily armoured, jamming devices, air tight with its own oxygen supply, run flat tyres, specail foam cell fuel tank, protected engine bay, but we can only imagine what the full extent of these are are as they are keeping it all under wraps  for obvious security reasons.

Looks like a love child of a Maybach and a Rolls though. 

Vladimir Putin's New Limo Is 592bhp Of Armoured Russian Excess - News

OMG what a beauty and you are damn right being a love child of below:

Btw this is from 80's DNA

Capture.JPG

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

47 minutes ago, Barry said:

Sharjah car museum. I love that place. 600 Pullman. I worked on one before.

As for vlads car, I like it. Looks classier than the rolls Royce or the maybach.

Me and you can no longer be friends! How can you call that Chinese knock off looking thing classier than a Rolls! 

The Rolls is the epitome of class and beauty, inside and out. 

images.jpg

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

OMG what a beauty and you are damn right being a love child of below:

Btw this is from 80's DNA

Capture.JPG

I think mike was referring to the newer Maybachs and Rolls

1024px-MAYBACH_62_rear.JPG

rolls-royce-phantom-viii-do-not-use.jpg

13 hours ago, Mighty Mike said:

I'm sure most of you have heard about the beast. the limo of the President of the United States, but don't think the Russian presidents ride is any less. Unlike The Beast its not based on some ready made cadilliac truck chassis, but a specially made bespoke car made from the ground up. Powered by a 4.6 liter V8 592 Porsche Engine attached to a 9 speed Russian transmission. Not cheap either costing around 85GBP million.

Obviously costing so much, it probably has a lot of tricks up its sleeve, along with the obvious being heavily armoured, jamming devices, air tight with its own oxygen supply, run flat tyres, specail foam cell fuel tank, protected engine bay, but we can only imagine what the full extent of these are are as they are keeping it all under wraps  for obvious security reasons.

Looks like a love child of a Maybach and a Rolls though. 

I wonder if the very strong resemblance that Vlad's face has with the front end of this car is intentional, or purely coincidental? 

55 minutes ago, treks said:

I wonder if the very strong resemblance that Vlad's face has with the front end of this car is intentional, or purely coincidental? 

So vlad looks like a stretched out Johnny 5?

175D0B2D-5505-4E32-ADAD-D4F1352957DB.jpeg

3 hours ago, Barry said:

So vlad looks like a stretched out Johnny 5?

175D0B2D-5505-4E32-ADAD-D4F1352957DB.jpeg

Absolutely. 

• Haha (+1) 1