•  

Every off-roader must know: What Went Wrong?

Rahimdad

I think he was going too much to the right side and was afraid to run over the people there, seems he was trying his best to correct it and try to go through the path, you can see he is reducing his speed. 

or

he just need some basic offroad classes. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Let’s invite him to a newbie drive 🤣

Maybe @Xaf can teach him, how to land safely.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Did nobody noticed the absolute knobhead who was taking a selfie while Alonso was flying over the dune ?

I have the impression that the spectators were basically forcing him to change direction, they were all in the way.

Capture.JPG.add425c32981fed611f835cf219a1718.JPG

• Like (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Javier M said:

I think he was going too much to the right side and was afraid to run over the people there, seems he was trying his best to correct it and try to go through the path, you can see he is reducing his speed. 

Usually all rally and race drivers follow the tracks very precisely as they are well aware that many photographer and their own team support guys are standing at each post.

This seems he approached way too fast to have such a huge jump, he would have still taken off if he would have crossed from left or right in place of photographers IMO.

image.png

What I feel that when he realized in a split second that airborne is inevitable he steer left to have sideways roll (higher chances of survival and keeping vehicle intact) than nose dive which could be fatal.

• Like (+1) 3

He wanted to go straight and fly and land on flat ground but for some reason he slowed at last moment and tried to cross sideways but he couldn't control.

Fellow driver did it 

• WOW (+2) 5

Yeah I forgot, races aren't meant to play safe and survive, as all racers have 9 lives. Press enter to reset.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 1/15/2020 at 7:38 PM, Asif Hussain said:

He wanted to go straight and fly and land on flat ground but for some reason he slowed at last moment and tried to cross sideways but he couldn't control.

Fellow driver did it 

I read the co driver actually broke a few vertebrae in that crash.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 3

• Gaurav pinned this topic
  • Gaurav locked this topic
  • Gaurav unlocked this topic

Important Information

Terms of use