•  

Every off-roader must know: What Went Wrong?

Rahimdad

On 10/29/2019 at 12:41 AM, desertdude said:

Well this should keep you folk busy for a while

Unfortunately it’s keeping us busy always and we never complain ! 

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3

On 7/14/2020 at 11:37 PM, Asif Hussain said:

What went wrong here?

Once you start wrong mostly it will end wrong . The pitfall is ( he was in a hurry ) . 
plan a head is better than to be in a situation where there is no time for planing and only millisecond to avoid a fault . I believe that “ always expect the unexpected “ is far better 

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Unfortunately it’s keeping us busy always and we never complain ! 

Unfortunately there is no medicine for stupidity and never underestimate the force of nature.

8 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Once you start wrong mostly it will end wrong . The pitfall is ( he was in a hurry ) . 
plan a head is better than to be in a situation where there is no time for planing and only millisecond to avoid a fault . I believe that “ always expect the unexpected “ is far better 

No patience and no planning.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 7/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, Gaurav said:

Every time we train the new offroaders for recovery, we tell them first to look for your own safety before helping others. Sometime when people panic and know they can contain the situation, they get carried away with wrong or risky approach.

Agree hundred percent , I believe in that incident this was the trigger to initiate the following chains of wrong reactions till the point the vehicle was in a position that needed just a gentle push by one finger to flip it 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 9/11/2020 at 6:11 PM, Asif Hussain said:

First of all I pray and hope all occupants are fine after so many rolls!!I am eager to know where this happened!

Attacking a ridge on slip side of a huge bowl is a always risky, could have avoided if he had rode the ridge a bit. Probably was distracted or excited as he almost completed the full bowl.

Easier said than done, but as a driver who is behind the wheel I think we should always have a urge to fail sometimes than to win every time!!

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Why this had happened ? 

We need to change the title on this one from "What went wrong ?" to "What went right" !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

4 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Why this had happened ? 

Because a true off-roader will never spoil a beautiful wrangler ! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

• Gaurav locked this topic
  • Gaurav unlocked this topic

Important Information

Terms of use