•  

Every off-roader must know: What Went Wrong?

Rahimdad

Now this scenario of slowing , stalling at that particular moment when taking the turn and the vehicle in such inclination has many reasons either vehicle related or driver related and both lead to the end fact that the front wheels cease rolling to bring the nose down as a result what ever was left from the direction of previous momentum act like a gentle push to flip a suddenly stalled inclined vehicle . 

• Like (+1) 2

I totally agree with @Rahimdad bhai and if I may add one more . Two things should be left at home Ego and Distraction the worst combination in the Wild 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

In my opinion he stopped or slowed at a very awkward position and instead of steering left down wards with some acceleration he stayed still which caused the incident... 🤕

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you brother, Dr @Mohamed Seidam. You are very much right, distractions can also put you in lots of trouble. @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader you are also right in your deduction about why it happened. But the video is not so clear and you see some bushes all over the place, his car could have got caught up in one of these bushes. But if you see the first Jeep, just follow it, why you want to prove you can go extra over the other one. This is part of ego that can put you in trouble.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe not good quality video but we are trying always to analyze others mistakes to learn from it . 
what has happened here ? And could it be avoided ? 
here you go 👇

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

Another one regardless of vehicle brand what has happened ? The first passed and the second got refusal 

hint : always remember desert means proper momentum along the right approach 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Maybe not good quality video but we are trying always to analyze others mistakes to learn from it . 
what has happened here ? And could it be avoided ? 
here you go 👇

I think firstly it was the speed (which may not necessarily be the main reason), secondly as he approach the ridge and failed to get on top of it by falling on the right, he decided to fight gravity 😈(I guess his ego was hurt that he couldn't make it on top of the ridge :) ) and lost balance on the vehicle and Thanks to the power of this particular vehicle, he was able to jump the ridge again and fall on the other side in a very awkward way while it was in an unstable position the motion made it rollover in a very unfortunate manner.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

This is the word I wanted to see 

(  (( ((( EGOOOOO ))) )) ) .... please please and pleaaaase ego and desert don’t match even if you are walking not driving in the desert . 

I like your analysis @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Gaurav locked this topic
  • Gaurav unlocked this topic

Important Information

Terms of use