Rahimdad

Every off-roader must know: What Went Wrong?

Now this scenario of slowing , stalling at that particular moment when taking the turn and the vehicle in such inclination has many reasons either vehicle related or driver related and both lead to the end fact that the front wheels cease rolling to bring the nose down as a result what ever was left from the direction of previous momentum act like a gentle push to flip a suddenly stalled inclined vehicle . 

• Like (+1) 1

I think its about Ego which should be left at home when coming out to off-road. I can do better and longer than him.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

I totally agree with @Rahimdad bhai and if I may add one more . Two things should be left at home Ego and Distraction the worst combination in the Wild 

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

In my opinion he stopped or slowed at a very awkward position and instead of steering left down wards with some acceleration he stayed still which caused the incident... 🤕

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you brother, Dr @Mohamed Seidam. You are very much right, distractions can also put you in lots of trouble. @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader you are also right in your deduction about why it happened. But the video is not so clear and you see some bushes all over the place, his car could have got caught up in one of these bushes. But if you see the first Jeep, just follow it, why you want to prove you can go extra over the other one. This is part of ego that can put you in trouble.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use