•  
Advertise here

The New Rolls Royce SUV

Oh finally some shots of the soon to be launched Rolls Royce Cullinan. I was expecting a nightmare after seeing how retarted the The Bentley Bentayga looked, specially the front end! 

But this I think looks snazzy, mostly because it looks like a Phantom Station Wagon more than a new SUV as if you ever seen a Phantom up close ( who hasn't it Dubai ) it is a pretty large a tall car in itself. And mostly because I am biased towards Rolls Royce and specially the Phantom. Although finding the dashboard a bit iffy and although I have no doubt it is like wafting on a cushion of air surrounded by the best materials money can buy, but I hate to admit it the Bentaygas interior looks a lot more plush than the rolls. A perfect combo would be the Rolls exterior with a Bentley interior. I do like how they have gone a step ahead of range rover by not just having the splt tailgate which is now iconic for its use as seating for two or even a table outdoors. Rolls have actually included two seats and a tiny table to make the tailgating experience even more fun!  

vw4mew4x3ydo5r03lhzx.jpg

tyj4kcnsrgtvjtvnbidk.jpg

bo5svqherehg4w3slln4.jpg

uzrixfbs3tjlycearvw8.jpg

szg7tyrzsftec39ocnbw.jpg

Would be great fun to go for a drive around the local sandbox for some dune bashing bufoonery in one of these :D

I am more excited to seem my old college Marshall aka Mashal than the rolls, Havent seen him since I left safaris. Spent nearly a decade working along side him. And this video takes me back to the good old times when we would do such projects very regularly and helped break the routine of daily safaris. Most memorable events I can remember is the testing and the launch and then travel club for the Porsche Cayenne, The Land Rover G4 challenge and Jeep jamborees among numerous other events and trips. 

And yes Saleem the rolls would circles around your Rav specially with someone like Marshal behind the wheel.

Obviously you wont see stuff which will hurt or damage the cars. I remember the guy from Porsche having a minor heart attack everyday when atleast one client ripped off the bumper of a cayenne. 

I did many such things in my past life. Any terrain or course is made or selected to show the strength of whatever car we are working with while hiding its weakness. Thats just how adv and promo works and more than enough for a layman.

As for the Rolls I like it but then again Ive become too soft and like big and confy machines. Gone are the days I could hop along all day long in a cruiser pickup with stiffened leafsprings. 

Really crazy and worthy testing in sand dunes, then many imposters splashing sand on small dunes and claiming to be the king of offroad these days.

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

19 hours ago, Mighty Mike said:

Oh finally some shots of the soon to be launched Rolls Royce Cullinan. I was expecting a nightmare after seeing how retarted the The Bentley Bentayga looked, specially the front end! 

But this I think looks snazzy, mostly because it looks like a Phantom Station Wagon more than a new SUV as if you ever seen a Phantom up close ( who hasn't it Dubai ) it is a pretty large a tall car in itself. And mostly because I am biased towards Rolls Royce and specially the Phantom. Although finding the dashboard a bit iffy and although I have no doubt it is like wafting on a cushion of air surrounded by the best materials money can buy, but I hate to admit it the Bentaygas interior looks a lot more plush than the rolls. A perfect combo would be the Rolls exterior with a Bentley interior. I do like how they have gone a step ahead of range rover by not just having the splt tailgate which is now iconic for its use as seating for two or even a table outdoors. Rolls have actually included two seats and a tiny table to make the tailgating experience even more fun!  

vw4mew4x3ydo5r03lhzx.jpg

bo5svqherehg4w3slln4.jpg

Would be great fun to go for a drive around the local sandbox for some dune bashing bufoonery in one of these :D

What is that in the left of the footwell? Is that a foot rest, or is it the brake pedal? If it is a foot rest, where is the brake pedal?