•  
Advertise here

New music

Barry

3 minutes ago, Barry said:

I like to hear the lyrics, not oooooowwwwwwaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh that is supposed to be interpreted as I love you I'm so sad you left I want to die please take care of our cat.

😂 🤣 😆 😂 🤣 😆 😂 🤣 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

In the meantime check out black stone cherry new song, an old elvis cover. Not bad, maybe a bit kid rock,

The first song I heard of theirs in the early 2000s. I love the cocaine, I love the cocaine!

Think modern Aerosmith.

• Like (+1) 1

Cool 80s and 90s rock vibe. The band is pretty alright, nice riffs, drummer soild steady beat, none of that modern off beat splashes, ghost notes and fills but the singer is terrible. Need to get a new front man! Lyrics pretty wonky too.

Edited by desertdude
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can’t believe there’s no love for me first and the gimme gimmes. 

Anyway, Just heard that Ozzy has been hospitalised for major surgery. All the drugs that guy did and he’s now getting an operation due to a simple infection. Maybe it’s time to start saying goodbye to Ozzy before he drops off like Lemmy did?

For what it’s worth, I don’t believe Black Sabbath invented metal. Sure they were heavy, but in my eyes, Judas Priest were the first metal band. Black Sabbath were just a dark Deep Purple. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Just came across this band recently 

they are a cross between rancid and the distillers. I can’t help but feel that Tim signed them to the hellcat label because Amy interrupter sounds like his ex wife brody. 

Anyway, nice ska band with a hint of punk. Check them out. 

• Like (+1) 1

Here’s one for you @treks an old song but recorded by David 2 years ago. It must have been such a mind melt when they were recording this originally in the studio and syd walked in and none of them recognised him. I love the band but I think the best music was made after syd left. I appreciate the older experimental stuff, and some real fans might murder me for saying this, but they made their best music after syd. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Barry, I could not agree with you more. But then again, perhaps they needed Syd at first to recognize that they could do better- and boy, did they ever do better without him!

I occasionally listen to their Syd era stuff, and I still don't get what they were doing back then. To me, it is still just senseless, pointless, random noise, and I am sure that at least Roger and David still cringe with embarrassment when they hear it.

• Like (+1) 1