•  
Advertise here

Which is the best UAE car insurance

Jeh

Best UAE Car insurance ?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most preferred/reliable car insurance for you over the past 3 years or more.

• Al Wathba National Insurance Company
    • Al Buhaira National Insurance Company
    • Al Sagr National Insurance Company
    • Dubai Islamic Insurance & Reinsurance Company (AMAN)
    • Qatar Insurance Group
    • Watania Insurance
    • Dar Al Takaful
    • Al Fujairah National Insurace
    • Adamjee Insurance
    • Union Insurance
    • Oman Insurance
    • RSA
    • AXA
    • Allianz
    • AL AIN AHLIA INSURANCE COMPANY

What is the maximum number of times you get free recovery pickup as per your individual insurance/?

Has anyone tried using that service??

Also do car insurances provide rent a car when there is a breakdown?

Best car insurance in UAE is the one who offers a refund on pro-rata basis without customers begging for their money back. Other shady insurance will always come up with the excuse that after the first 3 or 4 months - no refunds, after using vehicle recovery - no refund and crap.

I used roadside once last year and it was a smooth experience, can't rem the insurance name tbh.

As per my experience, please avoid the cheapest insurance as they come up with zero value in case you met with an accident and HUGE excess in case of cheapest comprehensive insurance. It's better to spend 200 -500 dhs more and go with the best car insurance than the cheapest one. my two cents. as when you have an accident you are already traumatized and don't need other bloodsuckers around you to make your situation worst. Same 200-500 will look peanut in case of any claim and make you regret on that bad choice. 

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, skumar83 said:

I have tried Union Insurance and had no major issues. Service is same as Oman Insurance. Ensure you have road side assistance. Congrats on your new car. Which one?

I got 2009 Mercedes SLK200. I will share the details soon. I will be away from sand for sometime. 

Congrats on a nice and a fancy ride, big league changer from sheep barn.

In my opinion, it's better to stick to Oman, RSA and AXA if a premium is just 100-200 dhs difference, as this tad extra premium will pay you many times in case you claim insurance and also when you cancel insurance to get pro-rata refund without any questions or tons of follow up.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Actually, I once had a total loss claim in car under Oman Insurance. They quoted all the fine print which was like about 10% depreciation in the first couple of months and then some additional 5% once it crossed over to the third month. So basically on a car valued at AED 35k approx I received about AED 26-27k, 4 months after taking the insurance. And it took them a good 3-4 weeks to process the payment after the total loss.

So for me Union and Oman Insurance are at the same level. You want better service go for RSA or AXA.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use