•  
Advertise here

What are the reasons to get excited about new Camry?

1 hour ago, sertac said:

There is nothing to get excited about any Camry.

Lol!! Don't say that.... Its a beautiful and spacious car. and the latest model has been designed very well. 

I have always noticed the spaciousness of a Camry compared to other sedans in the same range.. It's a very comfortable car. 

cam1712_6008_edited_02.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, sertac said:

There is nothing to get excited about any Camry.

100% agreed, watching paint dry is more exciting than Camrys or is it Camries ?!?!?

12 hours ago, Jeh said:

Lol!! Don't say that.... Its a beautiful and spacious car. and the latest model has been designed very well. 

I have always noticed the spaciousness of a Camry compared to other sedans in the same range.. It's a very comfortable car. 

cam1712_6008_edited_02.jpg

My sofa is also spacious and comfortable, should I be getting excited for that also !!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

camrys are always a reliable and strong cars except the a/c system in the newer ones with the sensor type compressor that also can be sorted by reverting to the old type compressor other than that all is good...

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, shadow79 said:

camrys are always a reliable and strong cars except the a/c system in the newer ones with the sensor type compressor that also can be sorted by reverting to the old type compressor other than that all is good...

i had modified my 2007 model camry with switching to used prado compressor and it is the 6th year running without any issue..

Edited by Asif Hussain
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• 7 months later...

There are lots of reasons you should be excited about the new Toyota Camry. New Camry comes with a stunning aerodynamic design which augments its speed. The plush interior with superior leather crafted with two-tone stitching gives a comfortable ride for passengers. It consists of high-tech safety features such as lane departure assist and pedestrian alert. More importantly, Toyota has also introduced the hybrid version of this car making it the most anticipated car in the market. 

• Like (+1) 2