•  
Advertise here

I always buy Redex supply from London visit, when I go every once in a year or two years for a family visit. I think it cost 12 - 15 GBP for a pack of 3 bottles, each bottle can treat 4 tanks. This product is by far the best fuel additive I have ever used that shows immediate results in throttle response, fuel efficiency and restoring power.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I noticed desertcart having it too. But probably more expensive.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

4 minutes ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

I noticed desertcart having it too. But probably more expensive.

Forget the price, but I wouldn't trust that to be original. Instead if many are serious here, we can buy in London or US store and it gets it shipped here to be 100% sure of originality.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Don’t buy anything from desert cart. The stuff is genuine but they don’t keep stock. It’s a guy in his bedroom dropshipping stuff. I ordered a special oil that wasn’t available in uae and I think it took 3 months to arrive. 

I should touch wood then. Ordered quite some stuff already there and due to import (which is mentioned in the item description) it can take a while but never had any issues yet. Longest I had to wait was around 20 days.  

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Desertcart is lets just say a local mirror for Amazon. They just take your order, then order it from Amazon and bring it here in cargo when they get enough orders. plus add a very healthy profit margin for themselves.

Shipping times vary a lot, I even gotten stuff as soon as 2 weeks