•  

what type of voltage testers technicians use

shadow79

That might be the case from where you reside but here my friend you are at the mercy of workers...if they use the screwdriver as levers then you are bound to provide them with a screwdriver and a lever or else they gonna find something else to break....

• Sad (0) 1

I had employed a helper who's only work was to clean the shop and gather the tools after work and obviously he couldn't do either he always use to loose tools I even told him that I will buy it from his salary but still no use..he still would find something bigger in size to loose

• Haha (+1) 2

Grounds for castration right there. You’ll be doing the world a favour from stopping him reproducing. 

I had one particularly bad apprentice a few years ago, his name was Elmer. Let’s just say he wasn’t the brightest spark that came from the grinder. I tried my best to show him everything and be patient but he would be better suited to spending his days to riding a yellow bus to a special school, licking the windows as he goes. He lasted a month before I had to ask him to leave. I lent him my motorbike to go to the shop and it came back with the front forks bent and that was the last straw. From what I hear he’s still drifting from job to job every few months breaking expensive machinery everywhere he goes. 

Important Information

Terms of use