•  
Advertise here

Ford Mustang 2013 - owner review

I have been a Ford Mustang fan since a kid and this is my second Mustang in Dubai. I am driving this Ford Mustang since 2014 fall and never had any major issue that cost me more than 1000 -1500 dhs to fix on the tops (some exhaust or manifold sensor failed once, second was engine bushes). First two year I had service from Al Tayer and after that I'm very happy with ENoc quick service that saves time and money both. As all Mustang, the performance is the key contributor of their major sales all around the world, that they snug the driver so nice that dragon and the rider become one to eat any car on the road. lololol, just kidding I don't race anymore, but I'm serious on performance is beyond anyone expectation and imagination. I drove a couple of G35, Golf, challenger, camaro, Subaru's etc. but nothing can come close to the real muscle car made for men and not boys/babies. My car is currently 86,184 kms driven and I get about 16-20 L/100 fuel mileage, 16 when sober and 20 while kidding ;-). in this newer Ford Mustang they have added tons of enhancement in infotainment system which was not there in my previous 2007-8 MY. IN this new shape the steering wheel also has lot of options for setting and controlling cruise, changing music source/channel/track etc with volume buttons. Almost everything that you wish to touch while driving is very well placed in the steering wheel. Adding Bluetooth to pair with Microsoft Sync system to answer calls and play music is another great blessing. There are few things that I really wish that Ford dealer should be more responsive in doing services more faster. Ford can improve interior craftsmanship as in places it feels bit squeaky and cheap plastic or faux leather used. Last but not least, my strongest advice to stay away from US salvage model as those are flood damage or insurance totaled cars to begin with and being non-gcc, they will cough up 4000 - 5000 dhs job during the summer month. If the car has been driven in Dubai since few years and those changing of radiator and compressor and cooling is sorted it may be a good cheap deal to put your hands on.

Mustang.JPG.bfdd968d826d8d9d03bb8ae040be3e55.JPG

Mustang1.JPG.d7f50c1e2c45751569edb72a8d7b128c.JPG

Mustang2.JPG.3401b512ac1e5c505a7d6bf437d1358b.JPG

• Like (+1) 3

never really liked that horse we had a 98 and 2k one with a friend of mine one was 6 cyl it made alot of sound but never really took off and the other one was a 8 cyl that seemed to always loose to a lumina it could be because of the driver but still...

Very nice review @Danny, I totally agree with everything you said as I had 2012 model up until last year. Only thing is DISLIKE the most about that Mustang is the driver seat position that hit the driver right knee into center console all the time. Maybe this was because of my height or previously spoiled with bigger 4x4 seating. 

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I was a god mustang 2016 model owner also it was a 5 liter engine and I absolutely loved the car. I agree with Gaurav as he said the steering  wheel hit me also a couple of times on my knee and it was quiet painful indeed