•  

Morning drive - Area 53 - Iftar Bowl - 3 Aug 2018

Gaurav

It was an amazing early morning drive, although started a bit late but had loads of fun after a long time. Thanks, @Shafiq for excellent second lead and keeping the convoy safe at all time. For a first time second lead, you have done a wonderful job. We started from Bidayer by 5.00 AM and reached Iftar bowl by 8.00 AM and spent a good hour at top of Iftar bowl and now traffic started coming back as heat has reduced a little bit. By 9.00 we approached the super bowl and due to excessive heat by 10ish, we decided to safely exit as sand was getting too soft to continue in such hot weather.

It was a great come back drive for all of us that after a long time we got back together with old time memories and drive style. Thanks, @Rahimdad, @Asif Hussain, @skumar83 @Shafiq and @shadow79 for the participation and great teamwork. 

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I don't know how I survived 3 weeks without a single drive. It wad tough, but I'm back. Excellent lead by @Gaurav bhai, excellent second lead by @Shafiq bhai, @shadow79 followed most of the instructions, while watching @Asif Hussain was like my whale watching trip in Boston. The Ford floated through the sands as a whale swims through the sea. Excellent trip with loads to do as sweep, but mind was still half asleep with just 2 hours sleep after a 14 hours flight. Well done everyone.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use