49 members have voted

1. 1. What brings you to Carnity?

• To fix or upgrade my car or simply get the second opinion
    • To buy or sell used cars from reliable sources
    • To find a rated car businesses nearby
    • To socialize and drive with like-minded enthusiasts
    • I just love cars and tired of social media

• 8 months later...

Carnity is always my Family. Its the best site which can answer all my queries , suggest me something good, advise me of the best, it all about being a family. 

I love the support they provide in all cases. The offroad club its super awesome. A great great family.Super relaxing fun,adventure ready club. It makes us wait for fridays to meet the most enthusiastic charming personalities who is so keen in teaching the offroad techniques with a lot of patience.

( every clubs, if we ask for a suggestion of mods- they quote the best mods available on market which is far more expensive and unreachable for everyone but when ot comes to carnity every time i hear a question about mods needed,the answer i hear from expertises is that “Join the club,Feel the car, check whether its ok for you or do you really love off-roading before you do something to your car” and i believe thats the genuine answer some one can give for a newbie) 

Love you carnity to the Moon and Back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

2 minutes ago, Fuad said:

Carnity is always my Family. Its the best site which can answer all my queries , suggest me something good, advise me of the best, it all about being a family. 

I love the support they provide in all cases. The offroad club its super awesome. A great great family.Super relaxing fun,adventure ready club. It makes us wait for fridays to meet the most enthusiastic charming personalities who is so keen in teaching the offroad techniques with a lot of patience.

( every clubs, if we ask for a suggestion of mods- they quote the best mods available on market which is far more expensive and unreachable for everyone but when ot comes to carnity every time i hear a question about mods needed,the answer i hear from expertises is that “Join the club,Feel the car, check whether its ok for you or do you really love off-roading before you do something to your car” and i believe thats the genuine answer some one can give for a newbie) 

Love you carnity to the Moon and Back.

Nicely explained. Agreed 100%

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2