Member's feedback  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What brings you to Carnity?

• To fix or upgrade my car or simply get the second opinion
    • To buy or sell used cars from reliable sources
    • To find a rated car businesses nearby
    • To socialize and drive with like-minded enthusiasts
    • I just love cars and tired of social media

I just love cars. Gave up on social media a long time ago. If you need to find a bit of information it’ll be stored on a forum somewhere. When it’s posted on Facebook it’s gone in a few days and impossible to find. Met a lot of good people through carnity. Met a few retards too but the good people outweigh them. The retards tend to stick to Facebook. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

More than posting, I love reading and I have found so many problems solutions without even asking. Really helpful and knowledgeable people around here that I haven't met or seen but hold a great wisdom for car concern.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, desertdude said:

The guy who runs the place asked me to sign up.

What admin actually meant is what brings you to Carnity every day again and again.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

7 hours ago, Gaurav said:

What admin actually meant is what brings you to Carnity every day again and again.

To me its just a distraction from whatever it is I am doing, 90% of times I'm on carnity from my mobile, when I'm out for a smoke or taking a _______

Sometimes there is something interested posted, usually by Barry and sometimes you and sometimes there is something I feel I can add to, so I do. Unfortunately very rarely you see good conversations or debates going on for a couple of pages.

Which leads me to some trouble everynow and then because I am very opinionated and takes a whole lot of logical reasoning to change my mind or where I stand in any particular subject. 

If in a nutshell. Kill time and still none of the above. Or suitably just to hang out and see whats going on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1