•  
Advertise here

Murquab to Lisalli to Qudra Lake offroad track in GPX and KMZ format

Gaurav

2 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Thanks@Gaurav. I have tried and tested many maps for off road use on android but none of them come any close to Motion X. Unfortunately this app does not exist on Android and is for IOS only. Finally the other day I stumbled on ViewRanger and this allowed me to save the track you send me in KMZ format. I was able to change it as route and it allowed me to follow the track while on the drive. I still am not sure how to read the terrain on ViewRanger and my other thing is the screen keeps timing out. Other then that it's been a relief to have a half good app as it can only develop for the better. Hope this helps.

If you have Google Maps on your Android phone, you might try the suggestion i posted to get the KMZ track in your phone.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

If you have Google Maps on your Android phone, you might try the suggestion i posted to get the KMZ track in your phone.

@Frederic Nuyttens using google map may allow you to follow the track but you cannot record your track in google map. You have to download offroad maps like Motion X or any other apps. I am a android user and i am using Geo Tracker which is very simple app and very easy to use. I had downloaded other offroad apps and tried and see them very complicated. I always search for Motion X in play store and i look forward one day this will be available for android users.

Edited by Asif Hussain
  • Like (+1) 1