•  
Advertise here

Mitsubishi Pajero Timing belt Replacement

7 hours ago, vishlad702 said:

I guess the gentleman made up his mind to get the belt changed in Habtoor, much before the comments poured in. 😁

Yeah,like a lamb to the slaughter...

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/17/2018 at 5:45 AM, SamWak said:

Shame, that’s a bit far for me as I’m in AD. 

if you up for it and are located in the city area then fancy an extra 300 for transport i could come pick the car and drop it off after finishing the work....

On 9/15/2018 at 6:44 PM, maharuf said:

First of all thank you for this discussion thread.

I have the following piece of information to share regarding cost of timing belt replacement:

I put my car in the workshop for 100K service which is covered in a PM contract this morning. The indicative price for replacing timing belt and spark plugs is around 3700 AED with an ongoing campaign discount and it is not covered by the PM contract thus I have to pay.

regards,

Hi Maharuf, Yes your right. I just done mine too last 29th August at the Agency its good that they have the offer and still going on. I was about to buy only parts that time with them and let my known Garage to do the timing belt replacement, comparing the spare parts (discounted) plus the Garage will charge me against the Agency Offer, I'd realize that its just a matter of 500-600 AED I can save with the garage, so I decided to let the Agency do it.

Edited by chutz