•  
Advertise here

Jimny SUV 2019 - Funny review!

Jeh

10 hours ago, Barry said:

The jimny is worth every dirham it costs. Sure, it’s not a patrol or even a Parero. And sure you can buy a bigger car for less money. It will take a special type of mentally ill petrolhead to buy a new one but different strokes for different folks. If we all went out and bought the same car, the jimny never would have been invented and the world would be boring as heck. There’s nothing as satisfying as standing back and watching a jimny pull off a huge sidey. It puts a massive smile on your face. 

Don't get me wrong, got huge love for Jimny but at 80k its just not worth it.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/30/2018 at 12:03 AM, Barry said:

There’s nothing as satisfying as standing back and watching a jimny pull off a huge sidey. It puts a massive smile on your face. 

How many times have you seen? Please answer this honestly

I have driven stock Jimny on 3 different occasions and "FAILED" to bring her out from a massive bowl by doing endless sideys and it was just dying at 80% of bowl height and never made it out on its own. Then brought to a closest point and winch her out with my Patrol

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

At least twice. Ok, it wasn’t the most impressive sideys with sand flying everywhere but when you stand back and watch a dinky little car like that flying around, there’s no denying it’s impressive for what it is. 

57 minutes ago, Barry said:

At least twice. Ok, it wasn’t the most impressive sideys with sand flying everywhere but when you stand back and watch a dinky little car like that flying around, there’s no denying it’s impressive for what it is. 

That's exactly it, for what it is or use to be. A mini proper 4x4 ladder frame chassis with a transfer case and decently capable off roader on a budget. Or as the English say. Cheap and cheerful. 

It's no longer cheap and not worth that kind of money anymore. The sticker shock is too much handle.

Having said that I would still like to own a Zuk Samurai im good shape someday 

• Like (+1) 2