•  
Advertise here

I saw a thing - Mystery

Barry

Bit of a clickbaity title but that’s what it is. I saw a thing, I don’t know what it was. I was on Al Khail Road heading towards Hessa Street.

It was on the back of a tilt and slide truck. Bigger than a Hiace but not massive. White with some orange stripes. It was box shaped with 4 wheels but tall enough for someone to stand up inside it. Like it was really a big box with 4 wheels and windows all around. There was no drivers seat. The door was at the front and there was a row of seats down each side.

I couldn’t get my phone unlocked in time to snap it. I’m going to guess that it was some sort of self driving transport pod?

Has anyone seen anything like this around?

• Confused (0) 1

9 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

It is UFO Barry

I agree I'm waiting desperately to see the UFO too. Why all UFO goes to the US only and not in the Middle East or in UAE.

Can someone please tell extraterrestrial beings that they do have a good fan following here too.

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

4 hours ago, Gaurav said:

I agree I'm waiting desperately to see the UFO too. Why all UFO goes to the US only and not in the Middle East or in UAE.

Can someone please tell extraterrestrial beings that they do have a good fan following here too.

Not true, there have been UFO sightings all over the world, the media just makes a bigger deal of it in the western world.

If you search you'll find UFO sightings in all places even Dubai.

But you gotta be careful, there is a lot of misinformation and fake CGI videos out there, hence making it difficult for the average joe to separate the wheat from the chaff. A not end up looking like a conspiracy nut. 

Real

VS Fake

Edited by desertdude
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

The extraterrestrial should also join Carnity and share their technical knowledge with us.

You think? Somehow I don't think they will understand how our cars work, and I'm pretty sure not many of us will believe that they have really mastered the art of deep space travel at several multiples of the speed of light- or understand how they do it. 

Then again, not many of us understand how some of our cars work, either; especially Jeeps and Land Rovers...  

• Haha (+1) 1

@Jeh I’ve seen those before. It was a similar shape but different colour and the wheels were exposed. I’ll take a guess and say it was a pod heading to sustainable city but I can’t find any information on it anywhere. 

For everyone else,

0A8D29F9-CB11-48A4-A42F-B056B94CC109.png

• Haha (+1) 1