•  
Advertise here

Prado 2009 Full Option V6 - Shall I or Shouldn't I

Sidshk

@Sidshk good choice. Toyota Prado is a very capable car with minimum options and one of the reason it never gives you trouble. Toyota reliability. Just the normal things to check like engine, gearbox and chassis. Being an old car it will give you some repair cost, but Toyota is easy and cheap to maintain. Just change all the oils, plugs wire sets, just to be on the safe side. Happy buying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rahimdad said:

@Sidshk good choice. Toyota Prado is a very capable car with minimum options and one of the reason it never gives you trouble. Toyota reliability. Just the normal things to check like engine, gearbox and chassis. Being an old car it will give you some repair cost, but Toyota is easy and cheap to maintain. Just change all the oils, plugs wire sets, just to be on the safe side. Happy buying.

Thanks @Rahimdad just got info its 300000 kms done 

Prado indeed is a good buy, and I'm glad that its V6 so it can be equally good for occasional offroad unlike V4.

Get the Engine checked properly being 300K, and if it was maintained well in the past then you should be fine. In my company, we have Prado and LC's crossing 500k with very minimal wear and tear.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Do it. I drove a swb turbo diesel Colorado (European model) for a while and it was amazing. Best turning circle of any 4x4 I’ve ever driven. Never had any problems other than a shitty mechanic pouring stopleak into the cooling system which meant changing the radiator, cylinder head and heater matrix. Also had to weld the chassis due to salt infested roads but that will never happen here. 

• Like (+1) 2