•  
Advertise here

Off road trips for beginners

Hi Guys ,  Hope all are doing good.  Would like to know, is there any off road trip you  guys are planning for beginners? I recently bought 2016 Pajero 3.5 LT and would like to explore the opportunities to drive it in off road conditions.  I know there are lot many off road masters in the group so looking for opportunities i can learn bit of off road riding.

Thanks  Jayakrishnan

• Like (+1) 1

Hi Jayakrishnan, welcome to Carnity. Just click on the below link and become a member and start following the Carnity offroad club. We recently had an absolute Newbie drive and we should be having another one shortly. You can join that drive and start learning the basics of offroading and also more about your vehicles capabilities.

• Like (+1) 4

Seems like we will need 2 drives for one of these weekends as there are a few who missed on the recent absolute newbie drive and we need another one to accommodate the people who missed out on this opportunity.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/20/2018 at 11:33 AM, skumar83 said:

Hi Jayakrishnan, welcome to Carnity. Just click on the below link and become a member and start following the Carnity offroad club. We recently had an absolute Newbie drive and we should be having another one shortly. You can join that drive and start learning the basics of offroading and also more about your vehicles capabilities.

Hi , 

Thanks for the responds. 

I am already a member of Off road club and will wait for further updates on the next newbie drive. 

Regards 

Jay

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1