•  
Advertise here

Realiabe mechanic for Honda

Totally agree with @shadow79 comment that if you can explain what issue you are experiencing and what all has been done then here a lot can be discussed with so many car experts that can help you save thousands of dirham in future.

9 out of 10 people opening the whole story to the mechanic and then come back to discuss their bad experience only. If you discuss first then you can make out if a mechanic is faking or not and save a lot of trouble, hassle and money.

I have even come across a mechanic who said my V6 Pajero running on 4 cylinders as 2 cylinders have gone bad and he has to change those two cylinders and I need to leave my car for a week and it will cost me 1,000 dhs for "replacing" those 2 cylinders. Anyone who has little car engine knowledge knows that these cylinders are cast in a metal block and not installed like gas or Nos cylinders individually that you can replace them. You either change the whole engine or repair the engine to make faulty cylinder work. Fake guy wanna waste my time and money.

Anyways if you know what you really want, here are two good rated car business in Abu Dhabi in Carnity Business listing:

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 5 months later...

Lap57 in Al Quoz, is a great non-dealer honda shop. I buy a lot of OEM original parts there and Rasvi and His team know their stuff from running hondas for years in endurance racing.. Now this is not to say they just do race cars, as that oftern scares people off. but they are in-fact well trained Honda experts and thus get my recommendation, which is not given often in this town 

• Like (+1) 1