•  
Advertise here

Leaving UAE

vivian

HI Guys

By next year January i will be leaving UAE for good . I got my PR for Canada . So me and my family will be moving there.

It has been an awesome time being part of Carnity group when i was here , i even enjoyed the few times i got chance to go for desert drives. Special thanks to @Gaurav sir and @Rahimdadf sir for the teachings of 4X4 ing and other car related stuff teachings :) . For the rest of you all , i would like to thank from from the bottom of my heart for all the  advice and support , however small it might be ,it was always been a great help in my life journey, As i embark on my next step , i still do hope to keep my Carnity account active so that i can see all the desert drive pics u guys upload.and in turn hopefully try to share my Canadian Adventures here too , if it possible :)  

Thank you guys for being awesome all the time , 

BTW i am trying to sell my car . I have put the link below

It  would of great help if you could let your friends know about it. 

Thank you guys 

Vivian John Thomas 

• Like (+1) 2

It is a pleasure to have been in your company @vivian. All the best for your new life in Canada and selling your awesome Z71 package. The time I enjoyed most with you was on the Around the UAE in 1 day trip. We had more time to chat.

Carnity must be lucky as you are the second known Carnity member to head to Canada. Joseph is also settled in Canada and he was telling me he bought a 4x4 and going off road on Saturday as per his weekend.

Enjoy sharing your experiences and ideas here at Carnity as it is open to all.

25 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

It is a pleasure to have been in your company @vivian. All the best for your new life in Canada and selling your awesome Z71 package. The time I enjoyed most with you was on the Around the UAE in 1 day trip. We had more time to chat.

Carnity must be lucky as you are the second known Carnity member to head to Canada. Joseph is also settled in Canada and he was telling me he bought a 4x4 and going off road on Saturday as per his weekend.

Enjoy sharing your experiences and ideas here at Carnity as it is open to all.

Thank you Sir . I Too hope to buy a 4x4 once i settle there . i have 2 models in mind to buy , Toyota Tacoma, Chevrolet Colorado or Jeelp Wrangler. Lets see what life has in store 4 me . i would to get suggestion on anyother models if any .I definitely dont want the Big SUV/ Pickups like F150 etc. 

23 minutes ago, Ren13 said:

All the best @vivian have a safe trip and enjoy exploring Canada. Do share some pics of the place and of your future ride once you settle down.

Thank you sir , I sure will Upload My adventures there :) 

• Like (+1) 1

Good luck @vivian I’m sorry we never got the chance to meet. 

O/T if anyone is looking for PR in other countries send me a message and I can help you out. Genuine service, scam free. Can even arrange free IELTS training.

Wish you good luck @vivian for the new adventure, and we are waiting to hear anything from you on Carnity. Like Rahim bhai mentioned you might meet Joseph and Shilpa who also ex carnity folks moved to Canada last year.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.