•  
Advertise here

11 hours ago, Barry said:

Otherwise go out and buy a Camry and be like every other boring taxi driver in Dubai. It’s not watching reruns of top gear that makes you a petrolhead, it’s going out and driving what you want to drive.

This is so true. ! Why buy something that is so common and which can be bought easily in your home country. Since we are here we should take advantage of the cheap petrol and the low cost of these beauties. Cos back home they would cost a fortune to buy and maintain as well. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Jeh said:

This is so true. ! Why buy something that is so common and which can be bought easily in your home country. Since we are here we should take advantage of the cheap petrol and the low cost of these beauties. Cos back home they would cost a fortune to buy and maintain as well. 

That's what I always say, live a little, if you are not going to have a snazzy car here in the UAE then when and where?!

• Like (+1) 1

@Rahimdad Thanks for reminding that I didn't login for a while lol. 

@Jeh Bro they are quite cheap like any other car, 

I have  2006 x5 v8 4.4

If u r buying a pre owned car just make sure u get it computer diagnosed before buying not the rta passing.  

It gives u clear idea what u r buying. 

I have owned x5 for 14 months,  nothing has been repaired other than break pads,  break booster or refill of ac gas. 

Running strong roaring on road. 

If u r OK buying used spare parts it will turn cheaper than Japanese repair.  Sounds funny but truth. 

My duster used to cost me a fortune even for regular repairs as compared to x5. 

Only thing is petrol is little on higher side. 

I am not a fan of saloon cars much so won't comment on 3 series but 5 series v6 is a good car. 

Rest x5 is never meant for off roads so don't try and screw your car it's very powerful lion on road but risky for deserts. 

U will love this ultra performance machine if u own. 

But on a verdict if saloon ,mercs are a more affordable option in long run. 

All the best

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2