•  
Advertise here

10 hours ago, Jamy B. said:

Well, finally the search has ended! I’ve gathered so much information, gained significant knowledge and above all, made friends in the process.

Special thanks to @Rahimdad for his patience, assistance, continuous Support and valuable advice. To @Gaurav for asking the right questions to put me on the right search path and, more importantly, answering mine in such analytical way. And special thanks to @Emmanuel who tirelessly gave advice whenever I needed, and made sure I knew what I was getting myself into with every option I considered. Last but not least, thanks to @sertac, @desertdude, @Shamil and the rest of participants for sharing their opinions and personal experiences, as well as the comparative analysis between different makes and models they shared here.

So, without further ado, I went for an Xterra Off-road model, 2014, 70.000 km. Looking forward to taking it to the desert!

42B78807-1D1A-4FE3-A833-C88EED0D4D53.jpeg

Congrats on the great car ! See you soon in the sand !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

12 hours ago, Jamy B. said:

Well, finally the search has ended! I’ve gathered so much information, gained significant knowledge and above all, made friends in the process.

Special thanks to @Rahimdad for his patience, assistance, continuous Support and valuable advice. To @Gaurav for asking the right questions to put me on the right search path and, more importantly, answering mine in such analytical way. And special thanks to @Emmanuel who tirelessly gave advice whenever I needed, and made sure I knew what I was getting myself into with every option I considered. Last but not least, thanks to @sertac, @desertdude, @Shamil and the rest of participants for sharing their opinions and personal experiences, as well as the comparative analysis between different makes and models they shared here.

So, without further ado, I went for an Xterra Off-road model, 2014, 70.000 km. Looking forward to taking it to the desert!

42B78807-1D1A-4FE3-A833-C88EED0D4D53.jpeg

congrats @Jamy B.. good to have an addition to the x-men team besides myself and @Emmanuel. Your offroad version is more powerful than our X's since you have the higher 3.54 gear ratios and also with the diff lock, you can get out more easily from stuck situations as well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Gaurav said:

CONGRATULATIONS @Jamy B., very nice choice you made and seems like real good deal you got there with low km Xterra offroad.

Looking forward to see you soon in action.

Thank you. At first, I doubted the mileage as it seemed low for this kind of car. But got it tested twice in addition to checking the service history which showed consistency.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2