•  
Advertise here

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Jamy B. said:

What do you think of this model? Is the horsepower low? Is the price reasonable for what this car's specifications? Just to have an idea...

the off-road ones are not that easy to find...

Highly overpriced.

Look for private deal than from dealers which will be always 20-30% overpriced. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

9 hours ago, Jamy B. said:

What do you think of this model? Is the horsepower low? Is the price reasonable for what this car's specifications? Just to have an idea...

Horse power is “as low as” 260, so don’t worry for that... Suspensions are not the greatest you can find on the market, I agree on that, but if you want to go for very extreme off-road, you can always upgrade them (or just listen to@desertdude and buy a LandCruiser or any 4 tons Toyota 😂 )
As pointed by @Gaurav I think you can find a cheaper deal for a low mileage used Xterra. FJ is also a good option to consider. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

33 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Horse power is “as low as” 260, so don’t worry for that... Suspensions are not the greatest you can find on the market, I agree on that, but if you want to go for very extreme off-road, you can always upgrade them (or just listen to@desertdude and buy a LandCruiser or any 4 tonnes Toyota 😂 )
As pointed by @Gaurav I think you can find a cheaper deal for a low mileage used Xterra. FJ is also a good option to consider. 

Well bright spark if you would have looked it up you would have known the donkey cart sprung Xterra is actually a 100kgs heavier than a 4dr V6 prado. All the weight of those big squeaky donkey cart leaf springs does add up! ;)

Oh and the SWB is lighter by around half a ton ;);) 

As for the FJ cruiser I use to love it until I actually drove it. Horrible 360 visibility, its like driving while wearing a niqab. With that tiny slit in the front. Off road is even worse, You go up a tiny dune and all you see is the sky, go down a tiny drop and all you see is the ground. Side peripheral which I sometimes use to aid in these kind of situations is also horrible. I think the new ones are coming with a dual tank set up but the early ones came with a gas tank the size of a small masafi bottle and had to be refueled every 500 mtrs. The rear door and seats are there just for namesake but practicality wise useless. 

The only people who are real fan of the FJ are the serious modding fan club. With big lift kits and huge tyres, baja style bumpers and what not. Hard to even tell there is an FJ under all that. But then I've seen those FJs tackle some serious terrain too.   

• Like (+1) 3

Again somebody woke up at wrong side of the bed. Damn it.

Xterra and FJC are only two best, capable, reliable, dependable, competent, purpose built Japanese 4x4 in stock state.

@Jamy B. go with Xterra from private deal and you can get within 2012 (30k) - 2015 (50k) benchmark pricing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Xterra and FJC are only two best, capable, reliable, dependable, competent, purpose built Japanese 4x4 in stock state.

WOW! Man thats a broad sweeping statement. And mostly untrue. 

lc_pickup_03_vehicle_select.png

Available at Al Futtaim right now for 141k. LWB version avialable through Dynatrade or Burami

Y61A06n04GEN%2B%2B.jpg.ximg.l_12_m.smart

Also available at the Nissan showroom in LWB or SWB form new with the 4.9 VTC monster engine 

Wont post the Land Cruiser 200 series as some people are allergic to it! LOL

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I agree ruba is an awesome and ultimate offroader and my dream offroader too, but sadly primitive and truck style zero comfort wont appeal 90% weekend warrior, that's why I didnt mentioned it.

"STOCK" LWB lc and patrol with boat weight doesn't stand a chance in front of Xterra and FJC.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1

2 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I agree ruba is an awesome and ultimate offroader and my dream offroader too, but sadly primitive and truck style zero comfort wont appeal 90% weekend warrior, that's why I didnt mentioned it.

"STOCK" LWB lc and patrol with boat weight doesn't stand a chance in front of Xterra and FJC.

Yeah well the Xterra and FJC aren't feather weights either! Both weigh what an average full size 4x4 should weigh   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1