•  
Advertise here

Yeah, If money is not a problem and you have a proper technical support team, you can win any competition in any vehicle:-D

• Haha (+1) 1

That is what the automotive industry is all about futuristic advanced space age technology at the price of consumer electronics...so back to the over land trip it's safe to say that a series 100 is as comfortable and as reliable as it can get without breaking the bank 😀

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, treks said:

Yeah, If money is not a problem and you have a proper technical support team, you can win any competition in any vehicle:-D

Literally, if Porsche can win a desert rally back in the day when they were only making sports coupes by throwing a ton of money at it.

Even now, you see "mini coopers" takimg part in the Dakar

• Haha (+1) 1

if that's the case then we do see crazy hulk sized engine mounted on lcs and petrol doing the moreeb dune in one go but do you wanna bet if it can cross from ajman to dubai by road without breaking down or burning up in flames...

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, shadow79 said:

if that's the case then we do see crazy hulk sized engine mounted on lcs and petrol doing the moreeb dune in one go but do you wanna bet if it can cross from ajman to dubai by road without breaking down or burning up in flames...

Throw enough money at anything and you can make just about anything. I remember a couple of Shababs who brought in their new Land Cruiser at a well know Toyota shop and said money is no object and they dont care what the shop does to the car, they just want to reach Dubai from Abu Dhabi in 30 mins. ( Yeah impossible-ish I know )

Unfortunately I never went back to see what they did, but I think were toying with the idea of strapping on a couple of turbos on it, or something along those lines.

Then my old neighbour  in Sharjah wanted to it hit 300kph in his 1996 Camaro, guy sent it to the states came back after a few months, sounded like the Kraken unleashed. The exhaust note was such you could feel all the way over in my house when it was just idling outside. 

I asked him did he manage to hit his mark. he said he reached 280kph but then chickened out and let go but said it felt it had a lot more power left and could cross 300. 

• Like (+1) 1