•  

Newbie + level drive 21 Dec 2018

Rahimdad

20 minutes ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

@hossein let me know if the trick with pulling the ABS fuse works, i might need it in the future on my wife's car :)

If positive, then it can be easily solved by doing some small wiring like in attached pic. The fuse in the wiring diagram that goes into the car's fusebox has to be a busted one of course, otherwise it won't work. You can use an old busted fuse, break it open and solder 2 wires to the blades.

image.png

Dear @Frederic NuyttensYes should be work but as my research maybe around 80% will kill traction control, I will test it this Friday to traction control will engage or not (by ECU :( ) but when you pull the fuse the ABS, traction control, Handbrake and ABS light will switch on.

Edited by hossein

On 1/3/2019 at 11:02 AM, Frederic Nuyttens said:

@hossein let me know if the trick with pulling the ABS fuse works, i might need it in the future on my wife's car :)

If positive, then it can be easily solved by doing some small wiring like in attached pic. The fuse in the wiring diagram that goes into the car's fusebox has to be a busted one of course, otherwise it won't work. You can use an old busted fuse, break it open and solder 2 wires to the blades.

image.png

@Frederic Nuyttens its 100% worked, please check if this way 👆 is possible because removing and putting back the fuse causes damage the fuse box and terminals 

Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, hossein said:

@Frederic Nuyttens its 100% worked, please check if this way 👆 is possible because removing and putting back the fuse causes damage the fuse box and terminals 

Thanks 

Hi Hossein,

Yes above option should definitely work. Any local car workshop can easily do this in about 40 minutes.You can maybe show them the diagram, or do it yourself if you're a bit handy with wiring and soldering.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

20 minutes ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

Hi Hossein,

Yes above option should definitely work. Any local car workshop can easily do this in about 40 minutes.You can maybe show them the diagram, or do it yourself if you're a bit handy with wiring and soldering.

Dear Fredric, 

Thanks, I will check this option and kill switch, one of those necessary to be installed 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use