•  

Big red to Pink rock - Fewbie Drive - 28 Dec 2018

Gaurav

After so many newbie and newbie+ level drives, let's have some moderately thrilling dune bashing for fewbie level, this area sand dunes are for fewbie - intermediate level only. So let's have a nice afternoon drive from Big red to Pink rock area beautiful rolling dunes. Plan to play all along the way, so we can enjoy for a couple of hours before it gets dark and then lay our spread near the pink rock area.

When: 28 Dec July 2018

Meeting time: 01:00 PM, the convoy will move sharply at 01:15 PM
Where: Big red - opposite bidayer shops

GPSCoordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/opok7gqAtX82

Level of drive: Fewbie - Intermediate - Expert - Advance - (No newbie please)
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, and courage.

Approximate finish time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

RSVP the below calendar:

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Excellent area for some nice rolling dunes and it to have a nice paced drive. Have attached a very well taken video by Sertac the last time we were in this area.

Hope to see the fewbies joining and enjoying the good part of offroading.

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks Sri for the exciting video, but that level was fewbie to intermediate on that drive.

@Faizan khan @jibransayed and @basharhafez this is a fewbie level drive, so you can join with any of the participant as a passenger or wait for next fewbie drive once you are upgraded to that level.

If no fewbie joins in this drive, the level will be moved to Intermediate.......😍

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Dear @Gaurav @Rahimdad and @skumar83I really wish to join this trip but based on my car and experience for this level I cannot. Can I join one of the participants as a passenger to learn and experience more, just take one seat of your cars?

Thanks in advance 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/24/2018 at 10:14 PM, skumar83 said:

Excellent area for some nice rolling dunes and it to have a nice paced drive. Have attached a very well taken video by Sertac the last time we were in this area.

Hope to see the fewbies joining and enjoying the good part of offroading.

Fantastic, what is his car? Really nice drive, see you there

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use