Carnity Points System

Gaurav

Bidayer to Iftar Bowl - Fewbie Drive - 11 Jan 2019

Time to have moderately thrilling dune bashing for fewbie level, this area sand dunes are for fewbie - intermediate level only. So let's have a nice afternoon drive from Bidayer to Iftar bowl area that has a nice medium to tall beautiful rolling dunes. Plan to play all along the way, so we can enjoy for a couple of hours before it gets dark and then lay our spread near Iftar bowl.

When: 11 Jan 2019, Friday

Meeting time: 01:00 PM, the convoy will move sharply at 01:15 PM

Where: Bidayer shops - opposite Big red

GPSCoordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/PR8cHp3tX8S2

Level of drive: Fewbie - Intermediate - Expert - Advance - (No newbie please)

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, and courage.

Approximate finish time: 7:00 PM

RSVP the below calendar:

• Like 4

Looking forward to hitting the sand this weekend after last week's miss. One of my favourite areas.

• Like 3

Wouldn't miss this and the newly awarded Fewbie should definitely try their skills and build on it in this area. @BIG T, @hossein, @jibransayed, @Javier M, @Emil, @Frederic Nuyttens, @Rana, @Jocreative, @Julien V. Ring ring.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Wouldn't miss this and the newly awarded Fewbie should definitely try their skills and build on it in this area. @BIG T, @hossein, @jibransayed, @Javier M, @Emil, @Frederic Nuyttens, @Rana, @Jocreative, @Julien V. Ring ring.

I’ll have to skip on this one unfortunately 😥

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Rahimdad I will try to join you, is it somewhat similar to the Big red to pink rock drive? 

• Thanks 1

sorry can't make it to this one 😪, out of country for 10 days

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Hey @Rahimdad am fighting my self where to go this friday but am afraid am gonna skip this one, maybe the week after inshalla

• Sad 1

@hossein this drive is a level up and would be at a slightly faster pace and mostly medium dunes.

@Emil you could bring the family along if their stomachs are strong, this will be higher level drive.

@BIG T next week will most probably be intermediate drive in Liwa, you can join as passenger but won't be able to bring your ride.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Camping plans postponed to next week. Count me in 🙏🤪

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For replying to this topic, please

Important Information

Terms of use