•  
Advertise here

Stray Cats in your Jeep?? Here is a DIY "solution"

It's topless season! For Jeeps I mean! 

Along with that came the unwelcome guest - Stray cats.  

They have always been around no matter where you are in the UAE... keep your car in a covered parking in apartment building or park it outside, chances are you have this visitor sitting on your warm vehicle, taking creative liberty and leaving foot prints all over the windshield, trunk and roof. And if you are lucky... it will pee and/or leave scratches on your seat! 

Something had to be done... so I started looking for solutions... Cat Repellent Solutions... Cat have very sensitive sense of smell, so you spray some pungent odor stuff around, it can keep them away. 

This DIY recipe that worked for me -  Water + Vinegar + Eucalyptus + Garlic + Rosemary = Mix all this good stuff up in a spray bottle and Viola! 

Spray them periodically around your Jeep or car or bike and you will not be bothered again. 

It worked for me so hope it helps others :)

Cat Repellent.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

Never knew topless can be so painful to maintain, I meant for Jeeps too.

Nice DIY, once again

• Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 3 weeks later...

Another free proven DIY for repelling cats

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Another free proven DIY for repelling cats

I think this is also very effective in humans

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Javier M said:

I think this is also very effective in UNWANTED humans

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2019 at 5:35 PM, Jocreative said:

It's topless season! For Jeeps I mean! 

Along with that came the unwelcome guest - Stray cats.  

They have always been around no matter where you are in the UAE... keep your car in a covered parking in apartment building or park it outside, chances are you have this visitor sitting on your warm vehicle, taking creative liberty and leaving foot prints all over the windshield, trunk and roof. And if you are lucky... it will pee and/or leave scratches on your seat! 

Something had to be done... so I started looking for solutions... Cat Repellent Solutions... Cat have very sensitive sense of smell, so you spray some pungent odor stuff around, it can keep them away. 

This DIY recipe that worked for me -  Water + Vinegar + Eucalyptus + Garlic + Rosemary = Mix all this good stuff up in a spray bottle and Viola! 

Spray them periodically around your Jeep or car or bike and you will not be bothered again. 

It worked for me so hope it helps others :)

Cat Repellent.jpg

Oh my god , thank you so much @Jocreative . I thought I was alone with this cat problem . I have absolutely no idea why cats are attracted to the Jeep . They dont pee , they dont tear the seat , they just SIT. 

Btw , does the smell of Vinegar and Garlic stick to the Jeep ? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Melvin Martin said:

Oh my god , thank you so much @Jocreative . I thought I was alone with this cat problem . I have absolutely no idea why cats are attracted to the Jeep . They dont pee , they dont tear the seat , they just SIT. 

Btw , does the smell of Vinegar and Garlic stick to the Jeep ? 

Haha you're welcome ))

You don't have to spray inside the jeep... just spray around the jeep, under or on the tires even will help. When they can sense the repelling odor they will just not approach. 

• Thanks (+1) 1