UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Land Rover General Discussion Forum | Land Rover Defender Forum | Land Rover LR4/LR3 Forum | Land Rover Discovery Sport Forum | Range Rover Evoque Forum | Range Rover Forum

• Similar Content

• By Atif
      What is your view about the quality of engine oils being sold by ADNOC when compared with other international brands. I am going away from agency service for the regular servicing of my vehicle so wanted to know if semi-synthetic oil offered at ADNOC is safe to use for my Prado. 

• By Gaurav
      After yesterday's drive while coming out to tarmac, I experienced little intermittent blinking of engine oil and realized that its time to top up. After coming out I topped up the engine oil to MAX level which was earlier close to MIN level but in safe zone. Then after topping up still engine oil light was blinking on highway, so pulled over and Jalil checked if oil is coming to lifters from engine oil cap and it was all fine. After one day cool off, just started the car and now its no longer blinking but more of a constant light in D and no light in reverse.
      Any idea what is happening and how we can fix this.....?
    • By Michael sammy
      I need an advise guys, i changed my car engine oil yesterday its a pajero 3.8 lwb 2010 model. 
      At the time the mechanic done with refilling the new oil hr show me the new level and it was above the maximum mark with 1 cm i told him you put more than required he said no once you drive the car the extra oil will go in the engine oil filter. 
      Honestly i didn't believe that however i decided to go home and check again the next day morning when the car run the oil into the engine and the filter as per his comment. 
      However today morning i checked the oil level and it's still the same 1 cm above the maximum mark. 
      So the question is that harmful?
      Should I drain the extra oil? If yes how to do that DIY ?
      Ps: I only drove 30km since oil changed. 
      Appreciate your advise guys.
    • By powertech auto services
      Powertech Auto Services are the Best Premium Auto Workshop provides quality car care in Dubai. We’re a team of professionals and highly trained technicians who are passionate about everything that has to do with cars! Our management has over 20 years of experience in the automotive maintenance and repair industry in Los Angeles California
      General maintenance and repair services
      Powertech Auto services provide General maintenance and repair services for all major car brands, we are fully equipped Auto service centre that can perform basic as well as complex car repairs. Our workers are all trained technicians and have vast knowledge and experience in car repair for all major brands. We provide all types of mechanical & electrical services for your vehicle

Car Scanning and Diagnosis
      At Powertech Auto services, we use the latest car diagnostic tools and accessories to widely scan your car performance, strength, and burdens. Our expert technicians perform a detailed car scanning and diagnosis check up and submit the report to you in a short time period. By these inspections help you to understand your car overall performance.

Powertech Car AC services
      Powertech Provides Exceptional AC Services to its Esteemed Customers. The Air Condition is one of the key parts that need to be functional in countries where there is extreme heat, especially in UAE.
      Our Services are recognized from Los Angeles to Dubai. We provide quality AC services so customers can feel Cool in Quality and Class.

Pre-purchase inspection or Used car inspection:
      Call our Service Adviser: 0543057156
      Comprehensive Inspection Report Manual Physical Inspection Computerized Report Fair & Transparent Report Detailed Interior and Exterior Check up General performance, noise, fluid condition check up

Important Information

Terms of use