•  

Absolute Newbie / Newbie Drive 18 Jan 2019

Rahimdad

Great newbie drive.

Last 30 mts was just simply awesome.

thanks a lot for the drive, tips and guides before and through the drive -especially on refusals. Enjoyed it .

thanks rahimbhai, Sri, Asif, Emmanuel, and others who participated and made this drive enjoyable.

thanks again for all the food and drinks- tasty!

final good deed of the day was helping out the car stuck in sand at the exit point.

all in all it was a good days enjoyment.

best wishes

srini

• Like (+1) 5

Great day, but a little spoiler as I got delayed due to car starting troubles. My sincere thanks to @skumar83 / @Asif Hussain and @EmVarlet for taking the floor and presenting the most important information for anybody joining for the first time. By the time I reach everybody was edging to get into the sands and was looking forward to the drive. After a quick deflation and convoy numbering we were off. A big thanks to @BIG T for being my second lead, he understood the terrain very well and managed teh second lead position with great application of whatever has been thought to him so far. Thanks to @Per A for being an absolute fantastic passenger to @Asif Hussain and was open to discuss about his new ride to be. @srini62 just amazed me with his new form in the desert, I was surprised to see him keep up all the way. Thanks to @g.huz and @yogic for being enthusiastic and willing to learn. Special thanks to @hossein for bringing his family out for some off-road fun.

It was a quick 40 minutes ride to Pink Rocks and everybody injoyed climbing the Pink Rocks in one go. Here the level was increased slightly and everybody managed well right until our little corner for snacks and chats. Everybody bought so many food types it was difficult to decide which one to have first. After we packed up Asif bhai hadd to leave, but the rest we still edging to get 30 - 40 minutes more in the desert, except for Taimur and his brother who were ready for another 5 hours drive. So we played around the Big Red. Just at the time we were supposed to exit we saw 3 girls who were struggling with a van, so we all got together and helped them out and on their way back with a generous smile. Loved the day, the drive, the people, the food and everything in between. until next time Adios Amigos.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use