•  
Advertise here

Recommend offroad equipments

2 minutes ago, hossein said:

IS IT WORK IN THE SAND?

1225562251_WhatsAppImage2019-01-22at21_54_57.jpeg.1160aebe05b56d7fe37d1b37e6d833ad.jpeg

Have a look in attached video buddy. Many comments were made that that black rubber block was suddenly gone at the end of the video, like it fell off. It's nice to give it a try if it does not cost too much but i would not have big expectations on it.

• Haha (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

31 minutes ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

Have a look in attached video buddy. Many comments were made that that black rubber block was suddenly gone at the end of the video, like it fell off. It's nice to give it a try if it does not cost too much but i would not have big expectations on it.

WOW TO EAGLE EYES, Thanks buddy

On 1/24/2019 at 5:16 PM, hossein said:

WOW TO EAGLE EYES, Thanks buddy

Maybe yes to eagle eyes, but this is mentioned on the comment on the same video.

I watched this video last month and now planning to DIY this same stuff for a testing purpose.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Maybe yes to eagle eyes, but this is mentioned on the comment on the same video.

I watched this video last month and now planning to DIY this same stuff for a testing purpose.

I didn't check the comment, I'm thinking which material instead of rubber because its will tear under the pressure, maybe aluminum or armed rubber same as tires, but it will help if made with the right material 

44 minutes ago, hossein said:

I didn't check the comment, I'm thinking which material instead of rubber because its will tear under the pressure, maybe aluminum or armed rubber same as tires, but it will help if made with the right material 

That's exactly same I have been thinking and recently found a tire piece that I need to trim in the right size to test.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.