•  
Advertise here

Most fun car ever?

Barry

What was the most fun car you ever owned?

Ive had a lot of fast and expensive stuff, but the most fun car I’ve ever owned was a 1.1 Peugeot 106. Paid £50 for it at a scrapyard so all mechanical sympathy went out the window. I didn’t care if it broke or got crashed. Wasn’t even a nice one, it was a snot green 5 door. Had a lot of fun thrashing the tiny engine and listening to it scream for help in narrow mountain passes, putting it on 2 wheels at every opportunity. Was a little beast for lift off oversteer. What killed the fun was cutting the top and bottom of the steering wheel off to make it like KITT from Knight Rider and basically turning it into a boat tiller. Driving with anything less than a full steering wheel is difficult to say the least. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2000 Jeep Cherokee. You dont need to worry if anything happens to it. Simple i was leaving it inside the construction site with bunch of trucks and machines around it. With my new benz i am parking 2 blocks away to keep it safe. When i was driving Cherokee i was the trouble guy on the road. No need to flash, people will move if you get enough close or just think there is no one infront of you sure it will be empty soon. With benz i am the tiny car between all Patrols and Cruisers. You can save the people got stuck on the beach. Many many things. Oh god that was the best car i have ever had. 

20180206_174912.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

1997-1999 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.5 DOHC SWB - only car I have owned for 8+ year now because it gave me so much more than any other big-bang-ding-dang-decorated-famed-hyper-marketed 4x4 were unable to offer in a "STOCK STATE".

image.png

Image credit: @hossein

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.