•  

Newbie+ Drive from Lisalli to Qudra - 1 Feb 2019

Srikumar

2 hours ago, hossein said:

@BilalAhmad   wow I'm wondering you don't want to pay anything and since morning I'm following to get your car details for the police report, you didn't send me, I'm trying to call I think you block my number????!!!!!!!!!!

I have said it earlier to register police complaint at Qudra, mentioned you the same on whatsapp and above comments. I dont know why on earth we did not go to police same time. 

Now please to end this story without any further questions asked please let me know what time tomorrow we can go to Police Station nearby where incident happened and bring your vehicle for examination and I will bring mine and will register the complaint to get insurance claims for both of us.

P.S: I will take the responsibility.  

Looking forward to hear from you. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BilalAhmad said:

I have said it earlier to register police complaint at Qudra, mentioned you the same on whatsapp and above comments. I dont know why on earth we did not go to police same time. 

Now please to end this story without any further questions asked please let me know what time tomorrow we can go to Police Station nearby where incident happened and bring your vehicle for examination and I will bring mine and will register the complaint to get insurance claims for both of us.

P.S: I will take the responsibility.  

Looking forward to hear from you. 

Forget about it, it's finished already, these days headache enough , I will pay it by myself, repair your car in your friend garage 

If this is how it was goin to end.... then what was the point of dragging it for the whole day on forum. 

Anyhow glad that this chapter ended finally. Thank you very much. 

My apologies to all the members because this whole convo from nowhere must have bugged many with dozens of unwanted notifications. 

Cheers

Edited by BilalAhmad
  • Thanks (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BilalAhmad said:

If this is how it was goin to end.... then what was the point of dragging it for the whole day on forum. 

Anyhow glad that this chapter ended finally. Thank you very much. 

My apologies to all the members because this whole convo from nowhere must have bugged many with dozens of unwanted notifications. 

Cheers

Look like you want to continue those notification... NO COMMENT...

HAPPY? so open one coke for yourself 

Edited by hossein

Important Information

Terms of use