•  

Newbie+ Drive from Lisalli to Qudra - 1 Feb 2019

Srikumar

18 minutes ago, sertac said:

This looks like it is going to be an amazing drive. @EmVarlet do you have empty seat in your Xterra? 

Usually I prefer not to take passengers but for you of course I have a seat ! We missed you buddy ! Most welcome 

• Like (+1) 2

@Atif bhai, we would definitely need your cafeteria with Karak Chai.

@sertac welcome back bro after your honeymoon period. BTW the AFC went perfect. Congratulations on your hard work, got all stadiums ready on time.

• Like (+1) 2

Hi guys,

Long time no see !

I was at the November drive to Fossil rock where EmVarlet did his stunt 😉, my family and I enjoyed it very much, but since next week's newbie will at the same place, I was wondering if I could join you for this Friday's one. I know it's newbie+, and don't want to be a burden, so let me know. (we were in the silver Prado, if that rings any bell).

Thanks,

Ben

• Like (+1) 1

Hi Ben, welcome back. Yes of course we remember you.

However, the area that we would be doing would need an experience of 3-4 drives as there would be side slopping and ridge crossing. I recommend that you join for the next week Newbie Drive to Fossil Rock as even though it's an area you have done once before, you would realise that the terrain and the route are the never the same. I have personally done the Fossil Rock more than 20 times and Everytime it through up a new challenge.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Gentlemen, 

Good day! Hope all is well. I would love to join this drive as a fellow passenger. Would anyone have a spare space so I could tag along? Also, could anyone tell me if its okay to leave my car at the first meeting point?

Grateful for any help,

Thank you :) 

• Like (+1) 1

@Kevin Msclean could you please share if you have any prior experience in offroading? If you are a newbie I would suggest that you join the Drive that we have planned on Feb 8th, as that would give you a complete introduction into desert driving.                                                                         

• Like (+1) 1

@Taha Nasar could you please share if you done any desert drives earlier? If not, I recommend joining the next weekend drive which would give you a complete introduction into offroading.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Sajith Kumar said:

Gentlemen, 

Good day! Hope all is well. I would love to join this drive as a fellow passenger. Would anyone have a spare space so I could tag along? Also, could anyone tell me if its okay to leave my car at the first meeting point?

Grateful for any help,

Thank you :) 

@Sajith Kumar , You may join me. I have room in my Vehicle. See you there. If you wish we can drive in your Patrol instead of my lowly Pajero ;)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use