•  

Newbie+ Drive from Lisalli to Qudra - 1 Feb 2019

Srikumar

Hi Guys, based on the response on the drive thread, the level of the drive would be lowered to Newbie+ level. This is not a drive for absolute Newbies as it will be important to read the sand and maintain the right throttle response in certain areas. So @BilalAhmad, @ace1988, @G.huz the field is open for you to join the drive. Please RSVP the calendar event. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

1 hour ago, G.huz said:

hi guys, feels like been a long while already.

can i join this one? i still don't know for sure if i can make it, as i need to see plans at home first, but if i can join, i can discuss this with home authority :D otherwise, no need to discuss it in the first place :)

Welcome to the world of sand addiction

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 hours ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

I'm still waiting for my car to emerge from the dark and greasy bowels of hell, or also called UAE workshops...

I know that feeling, I am still waiting for mine too, it should be ready on time for this drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, skumar83 said:

Hi Guys, based on the response on the drive thread, the level of the drive would be lowered to Newbie+ level. This is not a drive for absolute Newbies as it will be important to read the sand and maintain the right throttle response in certain areas. So @BilalAhmad, @ace1988, @G.huz the field is open for you to join the drive. Please RSVP the calendar event. 

Thanks @skumar83 for lowering the level of ride and allowing us to be the part of this drive. 

6 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Will wait to see if lead can lower the level to newbie + as I can vouch for you from your previous drive.

I really appreciate your support and confidence in me driving to newbie+ @Gaurav

• Like (+1) 2

@yogic72 if you have attended one drive previously you are a newbie, there is a drive posted for newbie next week. This level newbie + should include at least 3 - 4 drives. You can always check your off road level by clicking on your profile.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use