Rahimdad

Newbie drive Maliha/Kalba - 8 Feb 2019

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Good to hear from you @Jamy B. after a long time. Montero sport is indeed a good offroader.

See you all on Friday

Thank you! But I have to say that I’m still looking for a car haha, the Montero is my friend’s, who’s gonna be joining me this time. Can’t wait!

• Like 1

Hope your friend's Montero is a GLS that is 4WD and not GLX (2WD).

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2019 at 7:16 PM, Gaurav said:

Hope your friend's Montero is a GLS that is 4WD and not GLX (2WD).

It is. The full options version. We’ve used it before to off-road in Al Qudra and some wadis here in the UAE as well as Oman... using 4WD 

• Like 2

Hi everyone. My number is 050 674 9099. You're most welcome to call me if you need any advise.

Hi guys,

I don't have a two way radio, but I got everything else (deflator, compressor, snatch strap and a shovel). Should I go and buy it before the drive? If so, where should I buy it from and what specification should I get?

• Like 1

We have spare radios to lend for the first drives. You can buy your own radio later.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jamy B. said:

Hi guys,

I don't have a two way radio, but I got everything else (deflator, compressor, snatch strap and a shovel). Should I go and buy it before the drive? If so, where should I buy it from and what specification should I get?

@Jamy B.You cam find the details in the advise section. I have posted the link below for you convenience.

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, i am coming for first time, is it must should have radio, off roader gear.. 

• Like 1

is it ok, can i buy later for next time.. please confirm me i need to start from RAK

• Like 1

For replying to this topic, please

Important Information

Terms of use