•  
Advertise here

Texting and driving isn’t cool

Barry

Here’s a random video I found online

For anyone who believes texting and driving is ok, I have been in this situation.  This is a true story. 

I was coming home from a backyard babies concert. Me and my friends were sitting in the back of the bus drinking cans of Guinness. 

The bus went around the corner and slammed into the back of a lorry full of bricks waiting to turn into a road. 

The driver of the bus wasn’t watching what he was doing. 

I ran to the front of the bus and pulled him out. I never heard anyone scream in so much pain in my life. 

The bus drivers legs were cut off. A couple of us took our belts off and tied them around his leg stumps so he didn’t bleed to death. He lived thanks to us but now he’s in a wheelchair  

Texting and driving isn’t cool. If you see anyone texting and driving, please inform them that it isn’t cool. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Totally agree with you @Barry. I've heard of a pedestrian so engrossed with her mobile phone she crossed the road without checking and a car in speed hit her as no time to break. No idea what happened to her, but loss of life and limb is not worth the 2 minutes you're trying to save. Always consider safety before texting or attending to your mobile phones.